Health & Safety Protocols
Fit Club LLC has implemented protocols to protect the health and safety of our members, employees and community. These actions have been developed based on the latest guidance from the CDC and local public health authorities.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we navigate this ever-changing situation together.
Health & Safety Protocols Include:
- Masks must be worn upon entry and exit and using restrooms. Members may remove masks if maintaining a 12 foot or greater distance from others. Less than 12 feet, a mask will be required.
- We have increased availability of hand sanitizers, hospital grade wipes.
- Our staff will wear masks and have daily temperature checks.
- We offer contactless transactions
- Signage reminders for handwashing, no face touching, keeping social distance
- No access to lockers, showers or saunas. Restroom usage is allowed with proper following of guidelines.
- No towels will be provided. Please bring your own small towel if needed.
- No water cooler. Please bring your own water bottle. We also have water for purchase at Front Desk
What we ask of our members, guests and Fit Club Team
- Upon entering and leaving Fit Club, please wash your hands or use provided hand sanitizer.
- Maintain and be aware of your social distance at all times. Social distance is at least 6 feet between members. Under 12 feet, mask needed.
- Obey our signs and markings.
- Practice healthy habits: wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing nose, coughing or sneezing. Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth. Cough or sneeze into your elbow or cover with a tissue.
- STAY HOME IF YOU DO NOT FEEL WELL.
Out of respect for the entire Fit Club Community, members or employees who are feeling unwell or showing any signs of illness, including a minor cold or headache, are requested to not enter the club or engage in activity on the premises until they are fully recovered.
*Any members who present with a runny nose or cough or other symptoms, may be refused entry. Cancellation penalties will not apply.